Ten Little Wiggles
Learning Outcomes (linked to the EYFS)
- Sing together (EAD)
- Explore ways to manage emotions (PSED)
- Maintain control over their movements (PD)
- Take on different roles (EAD)
How to Play
1. Tell your students you are very excited to tell them something. So excited you have the wiggles!
2. Decide to get all your wiggles out so you are calm enough to tell them your news.
3. SING: Ten Little Wiggles, wiggling your body throughout the song
1 little, 2 little, three little wiggles
4 little, 5 little, 6 little wiggles
7 little, 8 little, 9 little wiggles
and one last wiggle for fun!
- WIth older children, try changing the movement by taking on a role, like that of a worm in the mud or a leaf high on a tree.
- Try changing the emotion. Instead of feeling excited, you are frustrated because you can't remember what you were going to say, and the wiggles help you feel better. Maybe you are tired, and the wiggles wake you up!
Have fun and remember all games, songs and rhymes are original to Pyjama Drama
- you won't find them anywhere else!