Five Little Ghosts
Learning Outcomes (linked to the EYFS)
- Sing together (EAD)
- Practise counting backwards from 5 - 1 (MATH)
- Develop their vocabulary (CL)
How to Play
1. SING: Five Little Ghosts (to the tune of 'Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed')
Five little ghosts gave me a fright,
Crash, bang, clatter through the night.
One little ghost said, 'That's not right,
No more noises in the night!'
Four, three, two little ghosts etc.
3. Once children are familiar with the song, encourage them to think of verbs that could replace 'crash' and 'bang' (boom, bump, smash, smack for example) and sing again!
Have fun and remember all games, songs and rhymes are original to Pyjama Drama
- you won't find them anywhere else!