Free training and resource
‘Prevent Bullying and Celebrate Difference in Primary Schools Using Drama’
Get the know-how and confidence to deliver a drama-based lesson, no matter what your prior experience of using drama, in just 30 minutes!
Join us live via Microsoft Teams for half an hour on Wednesday 13th October from 3:45pm - 4:15pm and learn how to use drama to:
1) Help prevent bullying in your school
2) Encourage children to celebrate difference
Plus, you'll leave this session with access to our free resources which are perfect for Anti-Bullying Week; three age-differentiated, drama-based lesson plans taken from the 'Stand Up and Act Out' curriculum, plus music and training videos!
- Training session delivered as a Microsoft Teams Live Event
- You do not need a Teams account to join
- We will not be able to see you, but you will be able to see your trainer, Sarah Owen, co-creator of 'Stand Up and Act Out'
- You will receive the link you need to join the session nearer the time
- After the session, you will receive our free Anti-Bullying Week resouce and our monthly e-publication, 'Drama & Diversity News' (from which you can of course unsubscribe at any time)
Places are limited, please book yours by filling in the form below: