Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Welcome to the home of 'Stand Up and Act Out' - delivering 100% of Relationships Education
We're so confident that you and your colleagues will love our curriculum, that you can access our staff training for free - with absolutely no obligation to buy! Sign up here!
What is 'Stand Up and Act Out'?
An anti-bias curriculum delivering 100% of Relationships Education that uses drama and play to help students:
*Recognise & celebrate difference
*Recognise when someone is being teased or bullied
*Stand up for their classmates, safely and respectfully
*Take responsibility for their own safety & well-being
*Build respectful relationships, on & offline
From £200 per school! Find out more
* Introduces children to diverse characters
* Allows children to communicate non-verbally
* Introduces them to new vocabulary
* Develops confidence
* Requires reflection and evaluation
* Insists children listen, take turns, co-operate
* Allows teachers to repeat and restructure challenging concepts
* Develops emotional articulacy
'Stand Up and Act Out' nurtures essential skills for building positive, open, and respectful relationships and staying safe both on and offline.
*Covers 100% of Relationships Education*Six weekly one hour lessons *KS1 and KS2